- Lead a highly motivated team of R&D AI Team.
- Development and Integration of computer vision using deep learning.
- Research of new computer vision methods and applications using deep learning and other AI technologies.
- B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science or Engineering & M.S. preferred.
- Experience leading applied research team with dated deliverables.
- At least 7-10 years research experience using Tensorflow, TensorRT, Matlab, Cafe or similar tools.
- Research experience in computer vision/video analytics models and knowledge of detection, tracking, recognition and analytics.
- Training experience of deep learning models for computer vision algorithms on neural networks.
- Strong background in image processing, machine learning, neural networks, optimization algorithms.
- Knowledge of Object detection, people count, face recognition, anomaly detection, video search and feature extraction algorithms.
- Working knowledge with GPU programming & optimization techniques.
- Good programming knowledge of C/C++, python and Java.
Good To Have
- Exposure to OpenVino optimization is a plus
- Exposure to Nvidia Metropolis, DeepStream and other tools is a plus.
- Working experience with computer vision open-source models.
- Performance optimization experience to reduce the amount of hardware used by an AI model.
- Exposure to OpenCV, ffmpeg, or other video and imaging tools.
- Knowledge of video coding standards such as MPEG4, H264, and H265.