- Familiar with the testing process, defect life cycle, error logging, and reporting tools (i.e., Jira).
- Familiar with agile methodology (e.g., Sprints and Scrum)
- Define validation test cases and the corresponding test plans and procedures for new products and software changes
- Able to include open source tools in the testing to simulate various testing conditions (bandwidth limitation, processing limitations, etc.)
- Actively participate in product development and planning cycle
- Always ensure quality issues are addressed and resolved prior to release.
- Stay up to date on overall activities of the defect fix and updates by the development team, identify issues early, and take constructive, and corrective actions.
- Familiar with automated testing approaches and tools
- Knowledge of Software validation process, automation techniques (i.e., Cypress), and testing methodologies.
- 1- 3 years of validation experience or similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline • Critical thinker with problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills