- Actively participate in product development and planning cycle.
- Gather requirements from different stakeholders and teams.
- Design and implement validation test cases for new requirements.
- Always ensure quality issues are addressed and resolved prior to release.
- Defect management, reporting and follow-up.
- Execute tests before release and providing release feedback.
- Communicate with the development team as well as product owners.
- Good knowledge of automation testing software such as Cypress or selenium.
- Experience working with popular operating systems including Linux.
- Experience working with version control such as Git.
- Knowledge of Software validation processes, automation techniques, and testing methodologies.
- Familiarity with test management tools such as Jira.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies such as Scrum.
- Nice to have: testing certification such as ISTQB FL.
- 1- 3 years of testing and validation experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar discipline.
- Strong attention to details.
- Critical thinker with problem-solving skills.
- Independent team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willing to research and learn new technologies.