- Familiar with the testing process, defect life cycle, error logging and reporting tools
- Define validation test cases and the corresponding test plans and procedures for new products and software changes
- Able to include open source tools in the testing to simulate various testing conditions (bandwidth limitation, processing limitations, etc.)
- Actively participate in product development and planning cycle
- Always ensure quality issues are addressed and resolved prior to release.
- Stay up to date on overall activities of the defect fix and updates by development team, identify issues early and take constructive, and corrective actions.
- Familiar with automated testing approaches and tool
- Familiar with writing test/validation code in Linux environments.
- Knowledge of Software validation process, automation techniques, and testing methodologies
- 0-1 years of validation experience or similar role
- Fresh/undergraduates of Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline
- Critical thinker with problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills