- Building large-scale RESTful APIs with Ruby on Rails, Node.js or similar
- Improving UX and prototyping it with tools such as Sketch, Figma or similar
- Building real-time dashboards and user interfaces for complex data
- Solid Object-Oriented programming skills
- Good experience with building RESTful APIs with Ruby on Rails or Node.js
- Solid knowledge of database designing and optimizing queries for NoSQL databases such as Elasticsearch, and MongoDB
- Familiar with deployment strategies and cloud providers such as AWS and Google Cloud.
- Familiar with video streaming, playback and video embedding in web technologies
- Familiar with micro-services and server-less architectures
- Experience in 3D graphics rendering in the browser using Three.js
- Experience in Docker and docker-compose
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a relevant field.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering or related fields
- Has the ability to analyze data, identify/define business rules and implement transformation logic necessary to move data.
- Understands object-oriented analysis and design techniques.
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to effectively communicate and translate feedback, needs and solutions
- Strong teamwork orientation and the ability to foster collaboration within and across teams
- Excellent work ethic and strong sense of ownership of end-results