- Automate DevOps-related tasks and processes fast, accurately and securely.
- Understand the needs and challenges of projects across operations and development.
- Deploy updates and fixes.
- Implement integrations requested by customers
- Provide Level 2 technical support
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience.
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems.
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues.
- Develop scripts to automate visualization.
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Identifying production issues.
- Design, secure and maintain network in development site (office) and deployment site.
- Solid experience in Linux administration, Docker, Kubernetes and cloud solutions (AWS/GCP).
- Good knowledge in configuration and build of C/C++ environment.
- Good knowledge in Computer Vision and machine learning working environment will be super cool.
- Ability to identify a problem/opportunity and propose a working and credible solution.
- Broad knowledge about security in DevOps.
- Practice with monitoring/data collection tools: Graylog, DataDog, Prometheus.
- Solid practice with management and automation of CI pipelines (Jenkins, CircleCI).
- Open-source contributions.
- 3-5 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role.
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Good knowledge of Python/Bash.
- Working knowledge of databases (MongoDB, Elasticsearch).
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Team spirit.
- Certificated cloud-computing knowledge (AWS, GCP preferable).
- Has the ability to analyze data, identify/define business rules and implement transformation logic necessary to move data.
- Understands object-oriented analysis and design techniques.
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to effectively communicate and translate feedback, needs and solutions.
- Strong teamwork orientation and the ability to foster collaboration within and across teams.
- Excellent work ethic and strong sense of ownership of end-results.
Interested candidates are required to send their most updated CV supported with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org