If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design. Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mock-ups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and testing)
- Familiar with cloud providers (AWS, Google Cloud, etc..,) and deployment strategies.
- Familiar with complex queries for NoSQL (Elasticsearch, Mongo DB, etc…)
- Experience in real-time dashboard and user interface for complex data
- Experience in 2D/3D graphics in the browser using Three.js and Paper.js
- Familiar with video streaming, playback and video embedding in web technologies
- Familiar with micro-services.
- Experience in Docker and docker-compose
- 1-3 years of experience in a relevant field.
- Bachelor or master’s level degree in Computer Engineering or related fields
- Has the ability to analyze data, identify/define business rules and implement transformation logic necessary to move data.
- Understands object-oriented analysis and design techniques.
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to effectively communicate and translate feedback, needs and solutions
- Strong teamwork orientation and the ability to foster collaboration within and across teams
- Excellent work ethic and strong sense of ownership of end-results.