- Developing and evaluating state-of-the-art computer vision algorithms for object detection, tracking, feature extraction and classification from camera input.
- Implementing, and optimizing hardware accelerated machine learning algorithms in Intel processors as well as special purpose computing architectures, such as GPU.
- Strong programming experience with Python and modern C++ and STL (C++14 – C++20)
- Strong experience with OpenCV or background in computer vision, image processing algorithms, machine learning, neural networks.
- Analysis and optimization of algorithms.
- Knowledge of Object detection, semantic segmentation, face recognition and feature extraction algorithms
- Experience with Deep Learning concepts, and frameworks
- Working knowledge of GPU programming & optimization
- Knowledge of video coding standards such as MPEG4, H264, and H265.
- Previous working experience in software product development
- Experience working with ffmpeg, VLC or other video and imaging tools.
- Familiarity with integration, testing, and software product life cycle is important. Previous working experience in computer vision algorithm development is highly recommended.
- Experience in Machine Learning algorithms for vision problems including Deep Learning.
- Strong programming skills, including performance optimization and multi-threading
- Knowledge of real-time video analytics pipeline.
- 3-5 years of experience in a relevant field.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer vision or related fields
- Has the ability to analyze data, identify/define business rules and implement transformation logic necessary to move data.
- Understands object-oriented analysis and design techniques.
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to effectively communicate and translate feedback, needs and solutions
- Strong teamwork orientation and the ability to foster collaboration within and across teams • Excellent work ethic and strong sense of ownership of end-results.