- Develop and adapt advanced computer vision and state-of-the-art deep learning techniques for object detection/ classification/ tracking, face recognition, scene understanding, and activity recognition applications
- Analyze and optimize image understanding performance on diverse multi-sensor data sets.
- Design and architect practical systems for solving challenging image understanding problems
- Work closely with an entrepreneurial team of experienced computer vision researchers and software engineers to successfully execute R&D projects and continue to grow our business base.
- Strong programming experience with Python, C/C++, Java, and MATLAB
- Strong experience with OpenCV or background in computer vision, image processing algorithms, machine learning, neural networks.
- Analysis and optimization of algorithms.
- Knowledge of Object detection, semantic segmentation, face recognition and feature extraction algorithms
- Experience with Deep Learning concept, and tools
- Working knowledge of GPU programming & optimization
- Knowledge of video coding standards such as MPEG4, H264, and H265.
- Previous working experience in software product development
- Experience working with ffmpeg, VLC or other video and imaging tools.
- Familiarity with integration, testing, and software product life cycle is important. Previous working experience in computer vision algorithm development is highly recommended.
- 3-5 years of experience in a relevant field.
- PhD, Masters, or bachelor level degree in computer vision or related fields
- Has the ability to analyze data, identify/define business rules and implement transformation logic necessary to move data.
- Understands object-oriented analysis and design techniques.
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to effectively communicate and translate feedback, needs and solutions
- Strong teamwork orientation and the ability to foster collaboration within and across teams
- Excellent work ethic and strong sense of ownership of end-results.