- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and testing)
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP and Python
- Working knowledge of CMS framework
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Familiar with compFlex queries for NoSQL (Elasticsearch, Mongo DB, etc…)
- Familiar with micro-services.
- Experience in Docker and docker-compose
- 1-3 years of experience in a relevant field.
- Bachelor or master’s level degree in Computer Engineering or related fields
- Has the ability to analyze data, identify/define business rules and implement transformation logic necessary to move data.
- Understands object-oriented analysis and design techniques.
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to effectively communicate and translate feedback, needs and solutions
- Strong teamwork orientation and the ability to foster collaboration within and across teams
- Excellent work ethic and strong sense of ownership of end-results.